We are seeking a seasoned professional with an entrepreneurial mindset, including ability to work independently, self-motivated and should propose and implement new initiatives related to innovation management and program development.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conceptualize, plan and develop national and international cross border innovation and research consortiums and projects.
- Have experience in managing, coordinating bilateral and multilateral projects and teams.
- Should have demonstrated experience in meeting and working with innovation stakeholders from public and private sector (international and / or domestic), developing and implementing consortiums and projects.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent GBI and collaborate with team leaders across various consortiums and projects.
- Support with budget and resource planning for various projects and programs.
- Monitor progression of all projects and recommend improvements to management regular basis and oversee reporting
- Assess client/ project requirements, constantly scan for new credible sources of leads, deliver high quality/professional proposals and presentations.
- Have a good understanding of technology, startups product lifecycle, go-to Market strategies, understanding of business models, market and product management aspects.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking national and international innovation and technology policies, attending workshops, reviewing publications and establishing networks.
- Establish strategic partnerships with Indian and International governmental and financial agencies.
- Establish and maintain ecosystem partnerships with clusters, incubators, accelerators, investors, corporates industry associations, etc.
- Post Graduate / MBA - International Relations, Business / Technology / Innovation with 6 – 8 years experience.
- Experience with working with national or international trade / financial organizations, developmental agencies, research / innovation labs or similar organizations.
- Experience with writing proposal for national and international research and innovation projects and consortiums.
- Exceptional analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and nurture relationships in a challenging multicultural environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
The job requires a person to work in Bangalore or Delhi, India - must be willing and eligible to travel in India and internationally.
Candidates with relevant profiles to submit CV along with cover letter to Harsha Lingam, COO, GBI at: [email protected]